Companies engage in the process of quality assurance (QA) as a means to ensure a high level of quality in production during the development of products or services. We at iTush Solutions work round the clock to ensure that documents provided for in a tender exercise are valid and genuine. We work with licensing authorities to ensure that this process is done to efficiency.
- Kenya Revenue Authority – validity of iTax PIN and compliance certificate
- County Council – validity of the business/trade license
- National Construction Authority (NCA) – validity of construction compliance certificates for
- Communications Authority of Kenya
- Other Professional certification bodies.